• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

A/C circulating pump

Engines, Electric, Plumbing, etc.

Moderator: Jeremyvmd

Russell
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Stuart, FL

Re: A/C circulating pump

Post by Russell »

Rob
Thanks for that amazing data. I am surprised that engine can push that much weight around with such efficiency. The performance seems closer to a 28 than a 35. I think I will go look at it or at least call and talk to the broker. It would be a great boat for fishing and trips to the Abacos. The rust on the engine is what concerns me and the missing steering wheel cover indicates someone with a lack of concern. I like everything to be in perfect order and the bilge dry as a bone.
Russ
2005 Flush Deck
Honey Girl
Volvo D6-310
Stuart FL
RobS
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Center Moriches, NY

Re: A/C circulating pump

Post by RobS »

Russell wrote:... and the missing steering wheel cover indicates someone with a lack of concern...
Hah, I noticed that too and thought the exact same thing. And that black leather seat in the Florida sun, :evil:

The missing cap at the helm wheel reminds me of one day I went to look at a boat with a friend of mine and the seller picked us up in his car and the instrument panel had the warning lit up "Service Engine Soon", my buddy and I just looked at each other both thinking the exact same thing..

That 35CB was slightly overpropped in the cruise rpm range as the actual fuel burn was a couple gallons higher than the printed specs but not too bad.
Rob S.
"TENACIOUS"
1974 Chris Craft 36' Commander Tournament
Cummins 6BTA 330B's

(Former Owner)
"TOY-RIFIC" 2000 28TE, 6LP, Hull 408

Luck is the residue of good design.

Return to “Albin Maintenance”