• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

32+2 Command Bridge

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
dosched
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Stuart, FL

32+2 Command Bridge

Post by dosched »

We're looking into buying a 1998 32+2 Command Bridge that was repowered in 2006 with a Peninsular engine. I've no knowledge of this make and research shows pluses and minuses. Any first hand knowledge would be appreciated.
Jeremyvmd
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Waretown nj

Re: 32+2 Command Bridge

Post by Jeremyvmd »

On the peninsular? A 2006 will be well beyond any issue years and with minimal preventative maintenence will give you years of service. It's a great motor and easy to care for. Most of the people who bash it have never owned one. I've really grown to like mine, if I end up replacing my motor it will likely be a peninsular. The company is really easy to deal with and are helpful if you have any issues

I've seen that boat listing your looking at. Tried to get my dad to go look at it. Let me know what you tink of it if you see it in person! Oh and welcome to the board
1989 Viking 45C “Knot Crazy”
1998 Albin 28te "Shady Lady" *sold*
1999 seagull nautico 19 "Purrrspective" *sold*
Native watercraft prostaff
tbnolin
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Stuart,FL

Post by tbnolin »

Hey there Matey!!

Where are you in Stuart? And Welcome!!
It's all about relaxation :)

Former owner of a 2006 40' NSC
TomA
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: PUNTA GORDA FL.

Post by TomA »

32 + 2 is a great boat. Ours is powered by 370 HP Cummins so I know nothing about the Peninsular? Welcome aboard. Tom A

Return to “New Member Introductions”