• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Cabin/courtesy light bulb led replacement

Pedro
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Groton Ct

Cabin/courtesy light bulb led replacement

Post by Pedro »

Can't seem to find the old posts that refer to which bulb to buy to replace the incandescent cabin and courtesy bulbs.Pete Anyone remember where they got them and the part number?
djpeewee
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Port Angeles/On Driveway

Re: Cabin/courtesy light bulb led replacement

Post by djpeewee »

Pedro, you want a 31mm festoon bulb for these... at least that's what my 2004 has. It is also called referred to as bulb #3175. I bought a couple of different types/brands on Amazon and ended up liking the 9 watt versions the best. Be careful with the cheap ones though, they will not last.
DJ
TRYGON
28 TE Flush Deck
djpeewee
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Port Angeles/On Driveway

Re: Cabin/courtesy light bulb led replacement

Post by djpeewee »

As a follow up, I looked for the LED bulbs I bought in 2014. They are no longer available, but these look like they have similar specs:

http://www.amazon.com/Yorkim%C2%AE-Whit ... YMHXAZ0VYB

As I mentioned, watch out for the cheaper ones. They aren't bright enough. Look for something at least 6 watts and/or 300+ lumens. If it doesn't specifically state one of these, move on. I am not sure I always believe these specs, but they give you a starting point anyway.
DJ
TRYGON
28 TE Flush Deck

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”