• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

MY Albin 31 arrives "AGAIN"

kowal_53
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Annapolis, MD

MY Albin 31 arrives "AGAIN"

Post by kowal_53 »

With spring gone, and bit of summer, I finally commissioned by Albin 31 I picked up last year and brought it home from the marina two weeks ago. (A pleasant 6 1/2 hour journey from Deltaville, VA to Annapolis. Now happy on its lift in Annapolis.

Work list included: Bottom repairs, steering cylinder rebuild, raw water inlet replacement, small keel repairs, swim platform repair and paint, barrier coat, and bottom paint, cutlass bearing, propeller reconditioning, AC priming plumbing, raw impeller, fuel filters, new table mounting platform, depth finder sounder repair and relocation. (Still have to remove to winterize the hot water, but easier) I am sure there was a few other things.

I still have a few things to do before regular maintenance make new assignment for me.

Currently buffing the blue hull, and waxing the white.
Current: Good Mojo 2008 TE 31 - Cummins QSC 8.3 500 HP
Former: Blue Without You 2006 TE 28 - Yanmar 6PLA - 315 HP
Mark Deeser
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Port of Call Yatch Club

Re: MY Albin 31 arrives "AGAIN"

Post by Mark Deeser »

A boat seems to be an ongoing forever project. The projects though are a real source of pride for us when they are completed. We work on them until the boat chooses a new owner, then they continue the process. Thanks, Mark.

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”