• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
Mollybloom
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: None

Post by Mollybloom »

Florida west coast area....will be looking fo 40-43 trawler
I have many years cruising and moving to trawler...thanks
Any local Albin owners??
TomA
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: PUNTA GORDA FL.

Re: New member

Post by TomA »

Lot's of us here on Florida's West Coast. we had a great rendezvous in April at Burnt Store Marina 23 + Albin's all sizes and shapes. Good luck in the search. TomA
eltombo
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Apollo beach, fl. slipped

Post by eltombo »

new albin27 aft cabin just bought boat am a long time sailor, last boat was a 38 morgan ketch. fell in love with this little trawler.

need to put ac/dc/freezer in it, refinish all the teak, customize the head and we'll be there. Been to burnt store many times in Black Jack/morgan

love the marina and restaurant there. Looking foreward to more fun times afloat.

eltombo tampa bay
Mark Deeser
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Port of Call Yatch Club

Post by Mark Deeser »

Welcome Mollybloom, wishing you happy hunting for your trawler. We live in one of the greatest play grounds for boating there is. In my oppion the Albin is a very nice craft to enjoy it with. We are on the St. John River, but have access to the rest of the water, sure you will meet other owners on your side. Thanks, Mark.

Return to “New Member Introductions”