• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

PRESIDENT DAY WEEKEND

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

PRESIDENT DAY WEEKEND

Post by whwells »

HAPPY PRESIDENTS DAY ALL: Well you northeast boaters are still waiting for a snow free month. It will be here soon and you will be thinking cruising and fishing again.
I am at Tahoe this weekend. There are skiers here but not enough snow to excite. However we have great weather with all time high yesterday for a Feb. Expected to be near 70 today. Well, it is to think biking, hiking and walking.
Was up the the new boat in the NW for the Seattle Boat Show and our first Pre Rendezvous meet for the year couple weeks ago. Our leader John has great plans for the July NW AGO Rendezvous us.meet in Kingston. If you are in the NW get signed up. if you are out of the area sign up anyway as there are available places to stay on land. i travel up from Northern Cal. and SF would not be hard for you.
whwells "Howard'
2006 Sabre 42 Flybridge twin 8.3 Cummins
Former: 35te Albin Flybridge 2006
2004 Osprey Pilothouse 22 -Fisher
DougSea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Safe Harbor - Essex Island Marina, Essex, CT

Re: PRESIDENT DAY WEEKEND

Post by DougSea »

That was cruel Howard! :) It was crazy cold around here all weekend!

Hope all's well!
Doug
Sonny IV
2006 35TE Convertible, Volvo D6-370's
Former owner - Sonny III, 1997 28TE with "The BEAST"
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Re: PRESIDENT DAY WEEKEND

Post by whwells »

Doug: Sorry about that. Yes, I know it has been bad. Was trying to say "good times are coming"! All is well out west - well except we are going to have serious water issues this year.
Howard

Return to “General Discussion”