• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

In the market

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
Mannix
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: City island. New York

In the market

Post by Mannix »

Hello all, I've been following the website for a while now while researching what I would like. Now I know, a flush deck albin te 28 with yanmar engine. I don't want anything with problems or needing a new engine do let me know what's out there. I'm looking online in a few places and hope to find the right boat soon.
Thanks

Dave 347 552 7539
Mark Deeser
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Port of Call Yatch Club

Re: In the market

Post by Mark Deeser »

Welcome Mannix, the Albin 28 seems to be a highly desirable boat. I spent two years, and many, many miles on the road, not counting nights in motels, boat hunting. But it paid off, I'm afraid you must put in the sweat equity to find your boat. But in MHO it is a rough road to find the perfect boat, not so hard to find one you can work with. Please recount these words, " You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might get what you need ". Thanks. Mark

Return to “New Member Introductions”