• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

hi, not an owner yet

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
Rienheart
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: none

hi, not an owner yet

Post by Rienheart »

Will be doing the survey July 11, 2014 on an Albin 40' Trawler. Love the Boat. Then Live aboard as a Newbie to the Boating world. My Retirement home. Lived in a RV for many Years, decided next phase would be the water. Searched many boats, wasted money on Survey's (or not), brought me to the Albin, and Knew I Found Her. Has a Lehman 2175E 120 HP. Looking forward to gaining more information on the Live aboard Life style and the Maintenance and Care of "Her". I am in the Va. Beach Area. Hope to see you all on the Water.
Russell
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Stuart, FL

Re: hi, not an owner yet

Post by Russell »

Welcome and congratulations. As a former Albin 28 boater in Norfolk I am sure you will enjoy cruising the Chesapeake Bay. Be sure to attend the survey and learn all you can from the surveyor. Mine taught me a lot of useful and important details.
Russ
2005 Flush Deck
Honey Girl
Volvo D6-310
Stuart FL
brookesmith
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Horn Harbor Marina Port Haywood, VA

Post by brookesmith »

Hi & welcome, I'm Brooke Smith of Liquid Therapy 1979 Albin 36. Would love to see your 40 when you get it. We keep out boat at Horn Harbor Marina in Port Haywood, not far from Va. Beach. Let us know what marina you settle into and we will try to visit. I can tell you lots (good news) about the engine and probably the factory wiring etc too.
Millard C. Smith ( Brooke )
brookesmith at yahoo dot com
2367 Old Church Rd.
Mechanicsville, VA 23111
804-779-3234 home
804-338-1227 cell

Liquid Therapy
1979 36' Albin DC
MTOA 4107
http://www.sailblogs.com/member/liquidtherapy
Rienheart
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: none

Post by Rienheart »

Hi Russell and Brookesmith, Much appreciated. Looking at Marina Shores right now for the "Berthin". I very much will be at the Survey as I was at the others. Learned a lot and hope to learn more. These Albins sure are Beautiful.

Return to “New Member Introductions”