• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

28TE AC Exhaust Vent Location

carolmarie
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Essex, New York

28TE AC Exhaust Vent Location

Post by carolmarie »

I have thoroughly researched the excellent posts on installing AC in the 28TE. I will be installing AC in the Carol Marie this spring and have only one question: since the 2001 model year was not furnished with the two storage cabinets, one along side the hanging locker and one along side the drawers above the galley sink, does anyone know where the exhaust louver vent should be installed. At the moment, I'm thinking of installing it on the shelf adjacent to the hanging locker in the HORIZONTAL position. Any comments?
Thanks in advanced.
Don.
RobS
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Center Moriches, NY

Re: 28TE AC Exhaust Vent Location

Post by RobS »

When I was doing my pre-install research I came across this setup for the supply vent. I think this is what you're thinking.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Rob S.
"TENACIOUS"
1974 Chris Craft 36' Commander Tournament
Cummins 6BTA 330B's

(Former Owner)
"TOY-RIFIC" 2000 28TE, 6LP, Hull 408

Luck is the residue of good design.
carolmarie
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Essex, New York

Re: 28TE AC Exhaust Vent Location