• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

And Another PNW Member

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
PBK
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: Bellingham, WA

And Another PNW Member

Post by PBK »

Hi All,
I'm looking into the possibility of upgrading from my 19' fishing boat to a larger fishing/cruising boat. The Albin 28 TE is high on my list. Looking forward to all the good info in this forum.

Thanks,
PBK
1994 28TE - I/O
"Selkie"
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Re: And Another PNW Member

Post by whwells »

Welcome new PNW Member. There are a few 28te listing in the NW from time to time. Bellingham Yacths was the original NW Dealer for them. They still have contacts and have one listed from time to time.
We would like to invite you to attend our next PNW Rendevzous with or without an Albin. It an excellent place to talk and learn about the boats. The 28Te owner's make up the largest number of the attendees. There are simply great boats.

We are having a PreRendevzous meet on Jan 24th after the Seattle Boat Show. You are welcome to come and attend that dinner as well. We will discuss location, and places for the Summer Rendevzous likely in late July or Aug. We do have others interested in the Albin attending that have not yet made the jump so YOU ARE WELCOME.

Information is posted as to the planned Pre Rendvzous in that section of this program.

whwells "Howard"
2006 35te Sportfisher/Flybridge Conv.
2004 Osprey Pilothouse 22
Binford
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Port Orchard, WA

Post by Binford »

Howard's not kidding about your being welcome to join the Rendezvous or their other gatherings even if you're not yet an Albin owner. My wife and I attended last summer's Rendezvous and were warmly greeted and welcomed by the whole group. My wife still talks about how friendly and welcoming these PNW Albin folks all were. And as you can see by my signature here, we're not Albin owners either (yet...?)

So what part of the Pacific Northwet do you call home anyway?
-- Tim Taylor
1980 Glasply 19-1/2' cuddy hardtop w/Mercruiser 470 I/O
1982 Glasply 16' runabout w/ 2-stroke 50hp Mercury O/B
Quiet admirer, and possible future owner, of an Albin 27FC
PBK
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: Bellingham, WA

Post by PBK »

Thanks for the welcome. I'll have to look into the possibility of attending the rendezvous!

PBK
1994 28TE - I/O
"Selkie"

Return to “New Member Introductions”