• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New Owners of 37 Palm Beach

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
Mitchbo
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Mt. Pleasant, SC

New Owners of 37 Palm Beach

Post by Mitchbo »

We have just purchased a 1989 37 Palm Beach (Three Belles). Can't decide if we have lost our minds or are about to begin a great new adventure. We looked for a boat for about 6 months and only looked at Three Belles as a favor to broker. Decided on the spot that we think the 37 Palm Beach layout will be great for us. After survey, sea trial and mechanical inspection we made the plunge. Boat is in the yard for bottom paint and a few maintenance items and then the move to the dock at our home.
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Re: New Owners of 37 Palm Beach

Post by whwells »

Mitchbo: You just opend the door to years of great fun. No you likely did the right thing. We all have been there with that decision as boat owner's. They are expensive to buy and maintain. However, the enjoyment is priceless. Welcome and Congra's on the plunge. Post a picture when you can.
whwells "Howard"
2006 35te Sportisher/Flybridge Conv.
2004 Osprey Pilothouse 22
mdudley221
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Hales Bar, TN

Re: New Owners of 37 Palm Beach

Post by mdudley221 »

Mitchbo, I think you will love the boat, layout, and experience. Congratulations. If I can answer any questions, specific to the Palm Beach, send me an email mdudley221@gmail. Yours is a sundeck model, I believe. We saw some pictures from the previous owner.
Post some pics, we would love to look her over.
mdudley221
1985 37' Palm Beach, Hale Kai
37' Palm Beach - 1985

Return to “New Member Introductions”