• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Hello from New Member

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
Looper

Hello from New Member

Post by Looper »

Hello All
David here from Jax Fl. I am thinking about my next boat and an Albin is looking like a good fit. Have many years and miles across the waters. Completed the Great Loop in 2005 and many side cruises since then. Currently an MTOA member looking for a bigger boat. My cruising the last few years has been aboard a 2007 Rinker 270 Express. You can see pictures and a blog of our travels at http://www.CruisingTheGreatLoop.com That is our site, all for pleasure, no commerical activity.
Would like to hear from any of you 36 Express owners on real life performance figures. Have looked at a couple, seem like nice boats. If you have one to sell, please let me know.
Thank You
David
DougSea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Safe Harbor - Essex Island Marina, Essex, CT

Re: Hello from New Member

Post by DougSea »

Hi Dave, welcome to AOG!

Good luck in your search. Hope you find one you like!

(Sent you a PM)
Doug
Sonny IV
2006 35TE Convertible, Volvo D6-370's
Former owner - Sonny III, 1997 28TE with "The BEAST"
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Re: Hello from New Member

Post by whwells »

David: Your search for the 36' Express is a good one. There are two such boats in the NW AOG. They are just plain nice with lot of usable room. Seems to me they are ideal for long term crusing or even limited liveaboard. Both these have the flybridge and I assume that is standard on the 36 Express.

Welcome and good luck in your search. Last year there was one in the San Fran./East Bay area forsale. Also recall that Bellingham Yachts in WA. State had one forsale last year and very reasonably priced. They are arouund.
whwells "Howard"
2006 35te Sportfisher/Flybridge
2004 Osprey Pilothouse 22

Return to “New Member Introductions”