• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

27 AC Owners Manual

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
Albin_Bda
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Bermuda

27 AC Owners Manual

Post by Albin_Bda »

Hey all, I have just purchased a 1990s 27' aft cabin and am really excited! Wondering if anyone has an owners manual floating around? I know it may not be totally relavent but I am sure it would be useful.

Thanks in advance
Peter
Bermuda
dojomouse AT yahoo.com
Panhdjoe
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Osprey Marina, Myrtle Beach SC

Re: 27 AC Owners Manual

Post by Panhdjoe »

Hello Hope you are enjoying your boat. We have a 1984 27 Family cruiser, and as far as I have been able to determine Albin did not provide a owners manual for the boats of my era. Unless things changed in later years there just is not one. I do have a owners manual for the Nissan LD28m engine and a shop manual for the LD28 industrial engine that was marinized. On my to do list for sometime now is to mail them up to John so our members that have the Nissan will have access to all the info available. I promise to get with it soon. Joe
1983 36 classic
1995 192 Grady White w/ 150 Yamaha
2003 Boss 8'6" Dingy w/6 hp Suzuki
DougSea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Safe Harbor - Essex Island Marina, Essex, CT

Post by DougSea »

Hi Peter, and welcome to AOG!

As Joe points out Albin did not provide an owners manual (for any era as far as I know!) so most people just assemble their own.

I see you're a supporting member (thanks!) so you have access to the library. Not sure what's available for the 27FC but if we have anything, it's in there. Also, make sure you post any model specific questions in the sub-forum, you're likely to get answers there.

Good luck!
Doug
Sonny IV
2006 35TE Convertible, Volvo D6-370's
Former owner - Sonny III, 1997 28TE with "The BEAST"
Albin_Bda
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Bermuda

Post by Albin_Bda »

Thanks guys, so far so good. Really enjoying it, a little slower than what I am used to but it goes with the territory :)

I was ideally looking for a electrical schematic (I post in the relavent section)...seeing some things which are a little confusing!

My best
Peter

Return to “New Member Introductions”