• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New Member - Yesterday's Dream: 1978 36' DC

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
lfrankooh
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: Cleveland, Ohio

Post by lfrankooh »

Hi - We've owned Yesterday's Dream for the past 6 years. It has taken us this long to join the Albin Owners Group - wonder what took us so long :-)

Originally from Cleveland, my husband and I retired in 2009 and moved onto our Albin after spending 3 years working on her. We have been traveling ever since. Completed the loop in 2011 - what a wonderful journey!

Currently we are on the Neuse River and traveling south with the intention of spending 3 months in Marathon. Unsure of cruising plans after that.

I'm very happy to have found this group!
bccanucker
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Gibsons Marina, BC, Canada

Post by bccanucker »

Welcome to the group. With 6 years under your belt you already know what a great boat you bought. We've seen 3 summers with ours.
Love to see pictures of what you've done.
Ours are at
http://www.blueheron-albin.blogspot.ca/
Roy Warner
Blue Heron
1988 36' Classic
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Re: New Member - Yesterday's Dream: 1978 36' DC

Post by jcollins »

Welcome to AOG! Considering all your travels you must have some picture submissions for the 2013 calendar.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Re: New Member - Yesterday's Dream: 1978 36' DC

Post by whwells »

Your dream: What a wonderful story to have completed that many years on the boat and three preparing. Wonder how you have been able to adjust to living in the space of the boat? Love the boat camping, but also find getting back home is great. Would be nice to hear of your Loop experience and living aboard for that period of time. Should be enough for a good book. Keep it going.
whwells "Howard"

Return to “New Member Introductions”