• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
jehutchings
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: none

Post by jehutchings »

Just agreed to take on a project Albin 25. A diamond in the rough. Am located in the San Francisco Bay Area. Will find the hull # at some point. Believe she was an early 71 vessel, has the original AD21. Turns over but will not start. Have perused some related posts and no doubt will be back with specific questions as I try to get her seaworthy once again. John
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Re: New member

Post by jcollins »

Hi John,
Welcome to AOG. Congratulations on the purchase. I have seen AD21 parts on Ebay if you need them.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
DougSea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Safe Harbor - Essex Island Marina, Essex, CT

Post by DougSea »

Hi and welcome!

I find there are two kinds of projects - boat projects and all of the ones I'm not doing because I'm doing the boat projects!

Have fun with the restoration.
Doug
Sonny IV
2006 35TE Convertible, Volvo D6-370's
Former owner - Sonny III, 1997 28TE with "The BEAST"
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Post by whwells »

Welcome New SF 25 Albin Member. The project boats can be lots of fun. Have done a few in my day. However, it takes lots of love for the project and great patience. We wish you well and no doubt lots of support from the group. Nice to have another West coast member.
There area a number of 25 & 27 Classic owner's in the Pac. NW Albin Sub Group of which I am actively involved. While it is some distance from us Calif Albiin Owner's the trip up to the NW Rendevous can be lots of fun and informative. Please do keep it in mind for a summer NW trip.
whwells "Howard"
Trindiad, Ca

Return to “New Member Introductions”