• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Albin Bareboat charter

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

Capeandisland
Mate
Mate
Home Port: Cape Cod, MA

Albin Bareboat charter

Post by Capeandisland »

new to AOG. currently shopping for an albin. does anyone know of any bareboat charter companies in the bahamas or caribbean that use Albins? thought that might be a great way to experience and feel out an albin before making a purchase.

thanks
Veebyes2
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Bermuda

Re: Albin Bareboat charter

Post by Veebyes2 »

Don't know of any in the Caribbean using Albins but back when I was using my Albin 27 for charters, with skipper, I had a guy charter charter me who was looking to buy a 27. He figured being ablle to grill an owner for a few hours about the boat was well worth the charter price to get straight forward information & have a poke around the boat as well.
1996 A32 'S' Type
Bermuda

1986 A27AC 1986-2000
34' 5th wheel trailer
VP9KL (IRLP node #7995)
Capeandisland
Mate
Mate
Home Port: Cape Cod, MA

Re: Albin Bareboat charter

Post by Capeandisland »

my thoughts exactly... thought that i would get to know the boats and understand my likes and dislikes after being for aboard, alone, for 7days.

Return to “General Discussion”