• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New owner of 31 TE

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
Rjmycock
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Cotuit, MA

New owner of 31 TE

Post by Rjmycock »

I closed today on a 31 TE, the boat is presently located in North Carolina will be moving it to Cotuit on Cape Cod this spring. Cousin Ric Murray got me interested in Albins, introduced me to this forum and then just as I got ready to pull the trigger he up and buys a Sport Fish on me. Ric's boat is presently in Ft. Myers and he will be moving it North this spring. We hope to meet in NC and move up the coast together from their.

I want to thank those who have answered my questions over the last few months, the information has been terrific and really educated me about the boat. I look forward to more exchanges as I learn the new boat.
Ronald Mycock
Cotuit, MA
Nancy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Lake Champlain

Re: New owner of 31 TE

Post by Nancy »

Congratulations, Ron! Which one did you buy? We looked at one just south of Morehead City.
Nancy
2005 Albin 35CB
Yanmar 6LYA-STP 370
Valentine

Former boats
1995 Albin 28TE, Cummins 6BTA5.9 250, 2012-2022
1978 Trojan F32, 1998-2012
1983 Grady White 241 Weekender, 1988-1997
1980 Wellcraft 192 Classic, 1983-1987
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Post by whwells »

Ronald: Congrulations you indeed picked a great model in the 31 Albin. I looked at several and one in particular was my choice to buy but the deal nevef came toghether. Great lines and ample room for fishing and staying abroad. Did you find a single or duel engine model?

Have only heard good things about these boat. I finally found a great 35TE.

whwells "Howard"
35TE Sportfisher/Conv.
Ancacortes, Wa.
Rjmycock
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Cotuit, MA

Post by Rjmycock »

Thank you all. Purchased the 31 that was located in Southport, NC a Twin engine with genset. Boat in pretty good condition, hull will need painting soon but other than that with a good cleaning she should be good to go. I was limited to the size of what I purchased because of my mooring area. I loved the 35 just to big for where it had to go. I like the 31 size and am hoping it will give me the room I need to spend some time cruising New England.
Ronald Mycock
Cotuit, MA

Return to “New Member Introductions”