• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL ALBIN MEMBERS AND FAMILY

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL ALBIN MEMBERS AND FAMILY

Post by whwells »

WISHING YOU ALL A HAPPY, SAFE AND FUN HOLIDAY AND WELLNESS TO YOU AND YOURS. AS ALWAYS IT IS A PLEASURE TO BE A MEMBER IN THE INTERESTING AND KNOWLEDGE GROUP OF BOATERS. THE ALBIN GROUP IS CLEARLY SPECIAL AMONG ALL THE BOATING GROUPS.
HAPPY BOATING
whwells "Howard"
2006 35TE Sportfisher/Conv.
Anacortes, Wa & Trinidad, Ca.
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL ALBIN MEMBERS AND FAMILY

Post by jcollins »

whwells wrote:WISHING YOU ALL A HAPPY, SAFE AND FUN HOLIDAY AND WELLNESS TO YOU AND YOURS. AS ALWAYS IT IS A PLEASURE TO BE A MEMBER IN THE INTERESTING AND KNOWLEDGE GROUP OF BOATERS. THE ALBIN GROUP IS CLEARLY SPECIAL AMONG ALL THE BOATING GROUPS.
HAPPY BOATING
whwells "Howard"
2006 35TE Sportfisher/Conv.
Anacortes, Wa & Trinidad, Ca.
Thank you Howard. Merry Christmas to you and yours. This is my 6th Christmas with our little club. Sharon and I have met, either in person or via this forum, some of the greatest folks around.

Merry Christmas to all!
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
marko
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: New Bern, NC

Post by marko »

Opened a package early today, two new AOG Calendars, one for home and one for the boat. Very nice, thanks John. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all...........
Marko
Veebyes2
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Bermuda

Post by Veebyes2 »

Merry Christmas all. Santa left me a set of docking lines for our 14' skiff. Gee, how did he know they were needed? Nothing else marine. Veebyes will sit out another season on land. That will make it 6 years straight. Shame on me, I know.

Maybe we will get to meet some of the AOG owners on our RV loop around the US next spring/summer.

Oh yeah, Santa also brought a one week vacation for the family in Hope Town, Bahamas. It will be a sentimental trip for the Admiral. Her family is from the Abacos & she has not been there in 40 years. Looking forward to that one in February.
1996 A32 'S' Type
Bermuda

1986 A27AC 1986-2000
34' 5th wheel trailer
VP9KL (IRLP node #7995)
Capt Paul
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Capt Paul »

Merry Christmas to all, I'm still waiting for the crew to wake up and open presents. So I do't know if I got any 'Goodies" yet. We were out late last night did not get home to about 3 AM.

Have a good day!
1999 Albin 28 TE "Antoinette"

Return to “General Discussion”