• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

MISS PEARL 290 LUHRS RETURNS HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

MISS PEARL 290 LUHRS RETURNS HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS

Post by whwells »

Miss Pearl is in Long View, Wa. and will be back in Eureka, Ca. this coming week. Had really hoped to sell her as two boats of similar sizes is beyond crazy. However, the Broker was not keeping her clean or neat looking for sale. She was way to far away to maintain myself. The Luhrs is a great walkaround fish boat with the twin 140 Yanmar's. However, spliting time here and in the NW with the Albin Nibbles was not the plan.
Still hoping for a trade for a smaller towable or a reasonable sale price. The budget is pushed hard with both but I have no regrets about the Nibbles as the boat of choice. The Luhrs is the perfect boat for someone just have not found that person yet. My fear was leaving it unattended and not being used by spring their would be nothing to sell. What to do now?
whwells' Howard"
35 TE Sportfisher/Conv.
Anacortes, Wa Home Port
Home:Trinidad, Ca.
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Re: MISS PEARL 290 LUHRS RETURNS HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS

Post by whwells »

Miss Pearl arrived today in Arcata, Ca. where it will be winter stored. We were fortunate to get it back down before a heavy snow storm to the north. Will clean it up and renew efforts to sale. Scary owning two boats. Nevertheless, I am happy to get it back in good condition where it can be properly maintained.
Howard

Return to “General Discussion”