• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Hauling and Bocking an A-30FC

Engines, Electric, Plumbing, etc.

Moderator: Jeremyvmd

johnmurray
Gold Member
Gold Member

Hauling and Bocking an A-30FC

Post by johnmurray »

Katie g was hauled this year using a haudraulic trailer rather than the mobile crane used previously. At our club the storage compound is up a long steep seaplane ramp from the water and the crane company decided it was unsafe to continue using it so we hired a company that uses hydraulic trailers and there was no problem. The are two photos here, one showing Katie g on the trailer and the other showing the blocking arrangement after the boat was lowered from the trailer.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
John Murray...Albin 30FC..."katie G"...Ottawa Canada
Bidgood
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Pelican Isle, Florida

Re: Hauling and Bocking an A-30FC

Post by Bidgood »

John,

It brings tears to my eyes to see you boat out for the season. We are just starting our crusing schedule here in Florida. You will have to come down for the rendevous in March and charge your batteries for next year!

Tom
Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape.

Albin 30 FC
Hull # "0"

Return to “Albin Maintenance”