• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Bennett Trim tabs

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

lpbp
Gold Member
Gold Member

Bennett Trim tabs

Post by lpbp »

Another question Oh fellow Albin owners . While doing some electrical , I tried my trim tabs , Mt,ed all ATF into the bilge out the 2 hose fittings on the front of the pump . almost like a blockage . But the one cylinder is weeping at the bottom on the Stb tab . I have purchaced another cylinder, and ready to install . So has anybody else seen anything like this before ? And of course its mounted where you have to be 75lbs and be able to bend like a pretzel
DougSea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Safe Harbor - Essex Island Marina, Essex, CT

Re: Bennett Trim tabs

Post by DougSea »

Haven't had that problem but when I've had questions on Bennett products I've asked "Tabman" on the The Hull Truth forum. He is, at least last time I checked about a year ago, a Bennett customer service manager and he was very responsive. Give him a try.
Doug
Sonny IV
2006 35TE Convertible, Volvo D6-370's
Former owner - Sonny III, 1997 28TE with "The BEAST"
JackK
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Portsmouth, Rhode Island

Post by JackK »

I have not been on the Hull Truth forum in a long time but TabMan was the guy to get ahold of. My control switch failed in the second year of owning the boat. The dealer said sorry but it's on you. I sent TabMan an email and immediately received a phone call with assistance on diagnosing the failure and a replacement switch with no problems.

Call Bennett directly. They are an extremely responsive, customer service oriented supplier.

Phone: 954.427.1400
Fax: 954.480.2897
Email: info_AT_BennettTrimTabs.com

Mail:
Bennett Marine
550 Jim Moran Blvd
Deerfield Beach, FL 33442

Jack
former boat .. 2003 28 TE Flushdeck Dogonit
lpbp
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by lpbp »

THKS Guys , it is always nice to know you have some place to ask the unknown of the Albin

Return to “General Discussion”