• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Snow Day II

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

Legacy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Boston, MA

Snow Day II

Post by Legacy »

Here's the view from my office today. It overlooks City Square in the Charlestown section of Boston. In the distance is the Zakim Bridge. 3' of snow on the ground yesterday, 8" added today and another 14-16" tomorrow. Ice dams are making my wife crazy. My snow blower is asking for a vacation. And the X-drive in my car is getting quite the workout. So today I re-read all the former posts on poliglow, Awlgrip and collonite wax. Yes, it's official. Time to prep for boating season.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Rick
1998 Albin 35TE
"Legacy"
DougSea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Safe Harbor - Essex Island Marina, Essex, CT

Re: Snow Day II

Post by DougSea »

Fun, huh Rick??

We're not getting the heavy snow this go-round. Nope, light snow, "wintery mix" and ice for us.

While you're sitting there thinking about spring I wanted you to know how much I appreciated getting the tour of Legacy last summer...you may have seen that we are now proud owners of our very own 35TE. Hope we get a chance to introduce the boats sometime this summer. Kat and I are planning several trips up that way, maybe even a run to Boston.
Doug
Sonny IV
2006 35TE Convertible, Volvo D6-370's
Former owner - Sonny III, 1997 28TE with "The BEAST"
myalexander
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Stuart, Fl.

Post by myalexander »

I forwarded your post and pic to my son who lives aboard in Constitution Marina. He is just winding up a 3 week vacation in the Florida keys. He took my Carolina Skiff and has been camping and fishing. He flies home to Boston on Sat morning. I like torturing him with snow pictures. Thanks, Bob
Legacy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Boston, MA

Post by Legacy »

Hi Bob. Who's your son? And what's the name of his boat? My boat is at Constitution Marina and I know a bunch of the liveaboards. Heading down there now to make sure"Legacy" is ship shape!
Rick
1998 Albin 35TE
"Legacy"
jleonard
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Mystic, CT

Post by jleonard »

No cocktails on the deck for a while in NW Ct. :evil:
IMG_2019 (768 x 512).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Formerly
1983 40 Albin trunk cabin
Attitude Adjustment
Mystic, CT
poillon1

Post by poillon1 »

:D
Happy Hour on Reel McCoy in a snow storm!

Return to “General Discussion”