• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

cabin sliding door on 35TE

Engines, Electric, Plumbing, etc.

Moderator: Jeremyvmd

bobbyparcells
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Vero Beach florida

cabin sliding door on 35TE

Post by bobbyparcells »

Ihave a 2004 35 TE..Onthe sliding glass cabin door the rollers on the top track have fallen apart...does anyone know what to replace them with ? I have owned the boat about a year.....thanks Bob 352-552-2910
Halcyon
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: cabin sliding door on 35TE

Post by Halcyon »

Bob, I have a 2003 and got the rollers from Pompanette who seems to own Bomar. PN 40-1021 $3 each. Dennis Makibbin was very helpful, (dmakibbin at aluminum2000 dot com). I have attached information on removal but have not done it yet. There are three or four short screws holding the top cover on that are accessed through the top slide rail. After teh cover is off, I understand all you have to do is lift and remove the door but am not certain if this can be done with the bait prep starion in place. Next spring.... good luck.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
bobbyparcells
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Vero Beach florida

Re: cabin sliding door on 35TE

Post by bobbyparcells »

thank you very much ....this made my day,,,,,Merry Christmas...Bob

Return to “Albin Maintenance”