• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Hull Vent Replacements

pboatwright
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Hampton Roads Virginia

Hull Vent Replacements

Post by pboatwright »

Hi everyone! I'm new to this list though I've owned my Albin 36' for 8 years. I'm trying to find replacements for the 6 hull vents (3 each side). Plastic, stainless or fiberglass is ok as long as they look good and can be installed without to much cuttings, etc. Thanks in advance for your help and ideas!

P. Boatwright
'Right Boat'
1982 Albin 36'
Hampton Roads, VA
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Re: Hull Vent Replacements

Post by jcollins »

Welcome to AOG. Search around for a post from jointventure. John got his from Attwood.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
Boatmon

Post by Boatmon »

Well, they do not meet the "not much cutting" critera, but we purchased ours from Defender. Stainless louver-type vents, our Port side was already done when we bought the boat so we just matched what was there. I'll try to post a pic in the next couple of days. Spring and fall are my really busy times, so it may end up being a little longer.
seblyte
First Mate
First Mate

Post by seblyte »

Hi can you tell me please how to get to the vents? I have a damaged one that needs reseating.

Thanks Sebastian
Boatmon

Post by Boatmon »

Sebastion,

Ours were actually just ordered thru West Marine, because we had to match what was already on the Port side. I can check the invoice for the part number if you wish?

Return to “36/37/40/43”