• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Oxford, MD Marinas

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

stevediebold
First Mate
First Mate

Oxford, MD Marinas

Post by stevediebold »

To my fellow Chesapeake Bay Boaters...I am cruising to Oxfod for the first time...what is the best marina?
jumpjet231
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Oxford, MD Marinas

Post by jumpjet231 »

Try Mears. I live in Oxford so I haven't used their facilities. I know they do have a pool and fuel. They are walking distance to Schooner's landing which is a dock bar and restaurant. Oxford Boatyard is another option which is right next to Mears. If you want to overnight on the hook, the entrance to La Trappe (38 37 52"N, 76 0708"W) creek is a great deep water spot. We anchored there last weekend and built a fire on the beach. A good daytime beach is Chlora Point (38 38 16"N, 76 08 28"W). It has a very deep and steep approach. There are plenty of croakers out by the red nun bouy for the frying pan.
2004 28TE
"Wave-off"
stevediebold
First Mate
First Mate

Re: Oxford, MD Marinas

Post by stevediebold »

Awesome - thanks

Return to “General Discussion”