• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New owner albin25

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
leprof31
Gold Member
Gold Member

New owner albin25

Post by leprof31 »

Hi! I just got my albin25 motorsailer Belukha from Bob and Linda Clark (members of Albin Owner Group) from Ottawa. I am so happy... Just to said, they was very honest and realy nice people. I will keep a great memory of them and I will sail Belukha keeping them in memory... I know how they was loving their boat. BELUKHA was the name choose by Bob and I think it is just a such great name for an Albin25: I will keep this name as is. Belukha will be at La marina de Trois-Rivieres, Quebec, with two other albin, SeaHawk (my brother Albin's) and Amethyste. Bob will gave me the Flag from Albin owner groups, and I will hang it up. If ever you cruise around the Marina de Trois-Rivières, just stop to say Hello. There will always a glass of good french or Italien wine ready for you...
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Re: New owner albin25

Post by jcollins »

Congratulations on your purchase! Belukha? Mountains if I recall? Good name, great boat. Post pictures.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
leprof31
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by leprof31 »

Belukha is a kind of whale... Little white whales that can be found in the St-Lawrence river.
Belugua is in french, but Belukha must be an Indian prononciation for the whale. Bob Clarke choose this name because Albin25 like belughas are not in danger of extinction, both can be observed almost always near the coast, and they move slowly... People look at them with admiration too. I will post some pictures of Belukha soon.
leprof31
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by leprof31 »

There is Belukha!

Return to “New Member Introductions”