• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

A25 in New Cruising Magazine

Albin's "power cruisers"
kolive
Gold Member
Gold Member

A25 in New Cruising Magazine

Post by kolive »

Hi All,

I just wanted to let the group know that a new magazine on cruising accepted and published a short article I wrote about cruising our A25 through Canada's Gulf Islands. Nice low key format, it had to be to accept my writing, and even has pictures of our boat "Leighway". The magazine is Pacific Northwest Cruising and if you go online the current edition is viewable free online. www.pnwcruising.com

Keith Olive
Leighway A25
1970 Albin 25 Deluxe
"Leighway"
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Re: A25 in New Cruising Magazine

Post by jcollins »

Hi Keith,
I tried to access the online version but couldn't find the article. Perhaps there is a problem with their server? I'll try again later.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
kolive
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: A25 in New Cruising Magazine

Post by kolive »

Hello,

Thanks for trying to read the article. I tried to view it today too, but the link did not work. I'll email them and ask about it. They are doing some re-organizing of the site and this might have been part of the process. I'll let you know what I find out.

Keith Olive
Leighway A25
1970 Albin 25 Deluxe
"Leighway"

Return to “A25 / A27 - True Classics”