• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Upgrade Kits for Any Diesel

Engines, Electric, Plumbing, etc.

Moderator: Jeremyvmd

PeninsularEngines
Deckhand
Deckhand

Upgrade Kits for Any Diesel

Post by PeninsularEngines »

Hello.

We have a couple of upgade kits that we'd like to make you aware of. These are "system" type upgrade kits that will work on ANY diesel marine engine and not specific to Peninsular. Additional information and pricing can be found on the Parts OnLine page at www.PeninsularDiesel.com

Fuel Pump Upgrade Kit.

For those of you who have a difficult time starting your diesel engine after changing fuel filters, this upgrade kit is an Racor 900 - 12Volt electric fuel pump with water separator and check valve. It comes with brass Tee's and formed hoses and is assembled on an aluminum plate for easy installation. This upgrade kit will extend your battery and starter life by eliminating long cranking sessions and will eliminate the need for you to "crack" injectors or fuel lines to vent air.

Glow Plug Timer Upgrade Kit

This upgrade kit will give you quicker starts and less smoke on cold starts. It includes an improved adjustable timer, solenoid, a manual override switch, instructions, and wiring diagram. This kit will give you quicker and adjustable glow time and the manual control switch can be used for warm starts.

If you have any questions about these kits, post a message here and I'll be happy to answer them.

Thanks,
Bert DeVries
Peninsular Engines, Inc.
www.PeninsularDiesel.com

Return to “Albin Maintenance”