• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

How to fill up the draws with water!

Engines, Electric, Plumbing, etc.

Moderator: Jeremyvmd

zinbaad
Gold Member
Gold Member

How to fill up the draws with water!

Post by zinbaad »

How to easily fill up the draws under the sink with water..thats easy just over stuff the drawer directly under the sink to crack off the tail pieice that is 1 1/2 "x5/8 hose.
Draw can then be used for goldfish or keeping fresh bunker real moist, lol
Anyway, after waiting several weeks and seeing a bit of water on and around drawers and floor I decided to take a look inside draw stack inly to find top draw full of water, rug soaked after a Labor Day weekend washing utensils & a cracked off plastic tail peice from the drain. Sounds like an easy fix ( if you can locate black drain tailpiece 1 /2 X5/8 hose)
So after spending 45 min over in Home Depot I decided to just install a 2' brass sleave from compression fitting (tightly fits) and expoxy the 3 peices that broke off that fit in the tubing.
Does anyone know where one might just find taht tail piece for the future needs? :(
"MAHALO"
31 Tournament Edition
Hull#223 oop's
Twin 315's
Baysideanglers.com
jleonard
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Mystic, CT

Re: How to fill up the draws with water!

Post by jleonard »

Hey that works for the old Albins too. LOL except mine was from the hot water pressure line.
That way I can use the galley floor as a live well too. :lol:
Formerly
1983 40 Albin trunk cabin
Attitude Adjustment
Mystic, CT

Return to “Albin Maintenance”