• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Our First time!!!!........

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

KathyN
Gold Member
Gold Member

Our First time!!!!........

Post by KathyN »

Tomorrow, very early, we will leave our home on the "western shore" of Maryland (Boyds, in Montgomery County, to be exact) and drive to Georgetown, on the Sassafras River, where our "new" (to us) Albin 31....hereafter named 'Traveler'--because it is "a traveler", and also because it has traveled--is waiting for us, having been trucked up from Florida this week; and we will spend our first weekend on the boat....and traveling with it....our first time!

We are really excited! We will take photos (and maybe even post them!), and afterwards, we will let everyone know about what fun we've had!! We're glad to join the community of people who cruise and and enjoy their Albins. :D :D :D

KathyN
zinbaad
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Our First time!!!!........

Post by zinbaad »

I am so happy and excited for you also. Brings back last Novembers memories of bringing back "Mahalo" for the first time. A bit differant in the adventure (see post) but it bring a real wide grin when I think of those first moments. Ya gonna love it, good luck.. Just in time to test it with the hurricane too, like i did, lol
"MAHALO"
31 Tournament Edition
Hull#223 oop's
Twin 315's
Baysideanglers.com
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

Ahhh...my first time. :wink: Coming up the Chesapeake in about 35 degrees. I was breaking ice to get into my slip.

Isn't Boyd's near Germantown? 100 miles?

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source= ... 458191&z=9
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
KathyN
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by KathyN »

Yes, Boyds is right next to Germantown.....and feels very "land-locked" sometimes. But now that we have a vessel to take us pretty much anywhere on the Bay we'd think to go, you'll find us "there" as much as possible. :lol: :lol:

KathyN

Return to “General Discussion”