• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

(+1) ???

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

(+1) ???

Post by jcollins »

I've had a few emails asking what the hell does (+1) mean?

Our rendezvous coordinator Dick Radlinkski (richard) recently traded his TE for a beautiful American Tug. It made a great cocktail meeting place at the rendezvous. So Dick will become "owner emeritus". Dick will be joining the American Tug owners group but promises to stop in AOG once in awhile. Dick and Phyllis are gracious hosts and great friends. You are always invited to any gathering we have on the Chesapeake.

Thanks again Dick!
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
RobS
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Center Moriches, NY

Re: (+1) ???

Post by RobS »

I thought the +1 represented AOG getting a point for a successful Rendezvous. I certainly noticed "Wye Tug" in the pictures, a real beauty - nice move Dick, best of luck with her.
Rob S.
"TENACIOUS"
1974 Chris Craft 36' Commander Tournament
Cummins 6BTA 330B's

(Former Owner)
"TOY-RIFIC" 2000 28TE, 6LP, Hull 408

Luck is the residue of good design.
Richard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Richard »

John, you are the Best!! You should be extremely proud of what you have accomplished with this site. I will always value your friendship and the many others we have made through AOG over the past few years.

And thanks Rob. Hope you guys have a great Rendezvous (based on the posts from last year, I am sure it will be a blast !!)
Richard
Albin Owner Emeritus
Mariner
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Mariner »

American Tugs are beautiful boats. We're a little partial to the Nordic Tugs here in the Northwest, but nonetheless, the American is on the short list for the "next" boat.

Return to “General Discussion”