• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

I’v been a member but just bought a 28

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
Bluefish1254
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: Rhode Island

I’v been a member but just bought a 28

Post by Bluefish1254 »

After a couple years of scouring the site for useful information, we finally found what we were looking for. 10 days ago We delivered our new 2003 Albin 28 flush deck From the Connecticut river to its new home in Saunders town, Rhode Island. After a day of getting things organized, we had it off to the Vineyard for a couple days. The boat was fantastic and handled as well as people claim. We crossed vineyards sound in in 25 to 30 Against the tide. I wouldn’t go hunting out those conditions, but we were comfortable and dry inside.

We are moving up from a 26 foot regulator express which we had for 10 years but we’re looking for more space and Happy to slow things down a bit. As I’m sure you can imagine I Have a ton to learn. Thank you too many of you who have helped me through this process.

Cheers Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
REBMystic
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Mystic, CT

Re: I’v been a member but just bought a 28

Post by REBMystic »

Congrats! We'll see you out there.
- Rob
2001 Albin 31 TE
"Time On The Pond"
catalina_mike
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Dana Point

Re: I’v been a member but just bought a 28

Post by catalina_mike »

These 28's take more then we can stand. Tank comes to mind. Enjoy her and congradulations.
Silverton 2007 36C
Sold - Albin 1999 28TE
SSI Instructor 13937
SDI / TDI Instructor 18172
USCG 100 Ton near coastal

Return to “New Member Introductions”