• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

WTB 31TE - North East/East Coast

Selling your Albin? List it here. Doing upgrades and want to share your usable stuff? Looking for a good deal? No commercial listings please.

Moderator: Nancy

Forum rules
Links to external personal sites and photo hosting sites are allowed. Links to dealers, brokers, eBay, etc. will be monitored by the moderators.
We strongly encourage you post pictures and details directly within your ad.
dblyth
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Beverly, MA

WTB 31TE - North East/East Coast

Post by dblyth »

Hi,

We are in the market for a 31TE with a single engine.

We are located in the North East but willing to travel for the right boat albeit limited to the east coast.

No rush on timing. I've taken 2 years to figure out which boat we want and will wait for the right one to come along. We were originally looking for a 28TE but a friend convinced me to go for the 31 to avoid length envy in another few years!!!

Thanks in advance!!
Jkraft
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Chestertown, MD

Re: WTB 31TE - North East/East Coast

Post by Jkraft »

You have made the right choice. Hands down the best boat ever.
USCG 100 Ton Master

Current boat:
"New Classic"
2006 31TE / Hull# 221
Cummins QSC 8.3 / 500 hp

Previous boats:
2002 28 TE with 315 Yanmar “Hair Of The Dog”
dblyth
Swabby
Swabby

Post by dblyth »

@jkraft - thanks, great to hear!

We are stepping up from a 22' center console and have been looking to move up for a few years. We've considered numerous different types/styles during that time and finally landed on the 31TE. At first, I was very hesitant to switch from outboards to an inboard diesel but, after describing what we are looking for in the new boat to a few friends, they all suggested a downeast style and after focusing on that, we fell in love with the look of the Albin.

I spoke to a member at our marina who has the 31TE and he couldn't say more good things about it.

Now just to find one!!!
dblyth
Swabby
Swabby

Post by dblyth »

Bump

Return to “Swap / Trade / Sell”