• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Perkins M265ti foam air filter replacement

Engines, Electric, Plumbing, etc.

Moderator: Jeremyvmd

JBrooks
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Cedar Creek Marina, Old Hickory Lake, Mt. Juliet, TN

Perkins M265ti foam air filter replacement

Post by JBrooks »

Has anyone replaced their foam air filter on a Perkins M265ti? Perkins US does not offer the filter on their website. Perkins US emailed me today and said a distributor will be calling me in the near future about the filter. I believe the part is a SAB33062. It's 8.25" height by 5.5" diameter. Both ends of the filter are open. Picture is attached of the filter and related hardware. I've cleaned the filter but want a new one if possible. Before I cleaned the filter it had about 1/4" thick of crud covering the filter.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
JB
Floridays
2004 Albin 30FC
Perkins M265TI
denchen
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Boston UK

Re: Perkins M265ti foam air filter replacement

Post by denchen »

if you get stuck you might try www.diperk.co.uk They are in Peterborough England, just up the road from where the engines are made. I`ve never used them but they look like a good team. Good luck..
JBrooks
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Cedar Creek Marina, Old Hickory Lake, Mt. Juliet, TN

Re: Perkins M265ti foam air filter replacement

Post by JBrooks »

Finally got a call from Perkins Power in Orange Park Florida. They carry the part (33062) for 22.65.
JB
Floridays
2004 Albin 30FC
Perkins M265TI

Return to “Albin Maintenance”