• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Hello All, new member here

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
BarryG
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: Boothbay Harbor, Maine

Hello All, new member here

Post by BarryG »

Hello, my wife an I just purchased a 2002 32+2 CB, at the end of Aug 2024. Currently, the boat is lying at a temporary slip in southeast Connecticut.
We live in Maine. We intend to bring her to a permanent berth in Boothbay Harbor, ME, sometime in mid to late September. The new name will be "Northern Exposure." She is powered with a single Cummins 370hp, 6BTA. Of course, I have questions, which I will post to the appropriate thread.

We retired and moved to Maine coming up to 3 years ago now from Long Island, NY. We have been boaters for many, many years. Our last boat was much more a Long Island boat (express cruiser), which we sold in 2022. The 32+2 is much more a "New England" boat.

Anyway, I will be happy to respond and discuss topics to anyone that reaches out. If I can be of any help to those wishing to travel by boat or car to mid coast Maine, just ask.
Nancy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Lake Champlain

Re: Hello All, new member here

Post by Nancy »

Welcome aboard, Barry, and congratulations on the new boat!
Nancy
2005 Albin 35CB
Yanmar 6LYA-STP 370
Valentine

Former boats
1995 Albin 28TE, Cummins 6BTA5.9 250, 2012-2022
1978 Trojan F32, 1998-2012
1983 Grady White 241 Weekender, 1988-1997
1980 Wellcraft 192 Classic, 1983-1987
BarryG
Deckhand
Deckhand