• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

A25 Trailer for sale

Albin's "power cruisers"
Tuckerspohr
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Bend OR

A25 Trailer for sale

Post by Tuckerspohr »

The Minnow, our lovely girl, has been sold!
We are now left with her trailer, a a stout dual axel galvanized steel Highliner with electric brakes, and an 8 foot tongue extender. It has a 21,000lb 2 5/16" ball coupler, tilting roller bunks that work superbly with the A25 underbody, and a new strap winch, and spare tire. The trailer, running gear and tires are in great condition. As far ans I can tell the only thing wrong with the trailer is that the the stop and turn functions on the left side are not operating. You can replace the whole 7 way wiring harness for $30.00 off of Amazon.
The trailer is being offered for sale as-is in Shelton Washington (South Puget Sound) for $3000.00.
Please call Tucker at 907-830-7258.
IMG_5647.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
11kolive
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Vashon Island, WA

Re: A25 Trailer for sale

Post by 11kolive »

Congratulations on the sale of the Minnow. What an amazing vessel. I wish circumstances were different. The new owners should Love her!
tribologist
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Groton. Ct

Post by tribologist »

How silly to buy an Albin 25 and not buy the trailer with it!
Driftless
A25 1971 #737
South Windsor, Ct
DesertAlbin736
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Peoria, AZ USA

Post by DesertAlbin736 »

Maybe Mike Almvig up in Anacortes would want it? He's trying to sell his Albin but doesn't have a trailer to go with it.

https://skagit.craigslist.org/boa/d/ana ... 11870.html

Might help him find a buyer. The less competition for me trying to sell my boat the better.
La Dolce Vita
1971 Albin 25 #736
Yanmar 3GM30F
Gig Harbor Boatworks Nisqually 8 dinghy
Residence: Peoria, AZ
Homeport: Lake Pleasant, AZ & beyond
derekja
Mate
Mate
Home Port: Victoria, bc

Post by derekja »

Ooh, I’m interested! (I thought the craigslist posting was for the trailer but I see that was for the boat..)

I’m up on vancouver island and have to see what I’d need to do to import it, so it may be monday before I know much..

Return to “A25 / A27 - True Classics”