• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Hello - new Albin owner

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
Jakeh223
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Shelter Bay, Laconner WA

Hello - new Albin owner

Post by Jakeh223 »

Hi all! I’m now an owner of a 1995 Albin 28 Tournament Express! It is a pretty big electrical project and I ran across this site searching for information. I figured I’d better join as it appears there’s a ton of great knowledge here.

I’m out in Washington State Moored in Laconner. If someone is in the area, I’d love a crash course in all the systems in this boat. It’s a bit daunting at first and I consider pretty mechanically inclined.

These look like awesome boats! I am excited to get my project underway and eventually become a good resource for others.
REBMystic
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Mystic, CT

Re: Hello - new Albin owner

Post by REBMystic »

Jakeh223 wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 2:55 am Hi all! I’m now an owner of a 1995 Albin 28 Tournament Express! It is a pretty big electrical project and I ran across this site searching for information. I figured I’d better join as it appears there’s a ton of great knowledge here.

I’m out in Washington State Moored in Laconner. If someone is in the area, I’d love a crash course in all the systems in this boat. It’s a bit daunting at first and I consider pretty mechanically inclined.

These look like awesome boats! I am excited to get my project underway and eventually become a good resource for others.
Welcome! I feel you! We are 1/2 way thru our second season, and I feel much better about understanding all the systems. It comes quicker than you think! (Still learning though).

Earlier this summer we have our out in some weather that was not pleasant. Was a rough ride but we felt very safe.
- Rob
2001 Albin 31 TE
"Time On The Pond"

Return to “New Member Introductions”