• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Want to buy 36' Express Trawler

Polski
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: Florida

Want to buy 36' Express Trawler

Post by Polski »

I don't see many Albin 36 Express's for sale. If anyone is interested in selling one or knows someone that is thinking of selling please message me.

I see the many comments about leaking flybridge's on this forum, are there any other known issues? What year where they manufactured and where?

I really like the style of the Albin 36 Express, let me now if your interested in selling. Thanks.
Polski
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: Florida

Re: Want to buy 36' Express Trawler, twin engine

Post by Polski »

Polski wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 3:12 pm I don't see many Albin 36 Express's for sale. If anyone is interested in selling, or knows someone that is thinking of selling please message me.

I see the many comments about leaking flybridge's on this forum, are there any other known issues? What year where they manufactured and where?

I really like the style of the Albin 36 Express with twin engines, let me now if your interested in selling. Thanks.
Mariner
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Want to buy 36' Express Trawler

Post by Mariner »

We are in the early stages of considering a sale of Nordvika. There's still a lot of soul searching that will need to happen before a decision is made on what to do with it. But there are several marks against it for you anyway: First, it's in Washington State, so you'd be looking at a heck of a bill for relocating it to Florida. Second, it's a single engine, meaning it draws 4'5", which I think is more than a lot of people in Florida want. Lastly, it's really set up as a PNW boat with full canvas enclosures, diesel heat, etc... There are issues with the generator and A/C due to the fact that we almost never use them in our mild climate, which would need to be dealt with to make it a good Florida boat.

Return to “36' Express Trawler, 40' North Sea Cutter, 26' Center Console”