• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Volvo Penta KAMD 300

Engines, Electric, Plumbing, etc.

Moderator: Jeremyvmd

JoeH
Gold Member
Gold Member

Volvo Penta KAMD 300

Post by JoeH »

I have an Albin 28 TE Flush Deck with the above subj. engine. Anyone with this group I could share some issues with. Apparently Volvo has discontinued this model and it's difficult to get any info. from the mfgr. As an example I'd like to know where the engine pencil zincs are located etc.
chiefrcd
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Deltaville, VA

Post by chiefrcd »

Joe, if you have not joined boatdiesel.com , it's well worth the $25.00 annual fee. They have post on all kinds of diesels used in boats as well as lots of other good information. In addition there are usually contacts for repairs, parts, information from dealers and mechanics that also use the site.
Albin 28TE "Southwind"
JoeH
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by JoeH »

chiefrcd wrote:Joe, if you have not joined boatdiesel.com , it's well worth the $25.00 annual fee. They have post on all kinds of diesels used in boats as well as lots of other good information. In addition there are usually contacts for repairs, parts, information from dealers and mechanics that also use the site.
Chief, many thanks for the info. I'll definitely join boat diesel. How far are you from Quantico. My wife and and another couple are visiting the base mid March.

Joe H

Return to “Albin Maintenance”