• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Lenco trim tabs

Engines, Electric, Plumbing, etc.

Moderator: Jeremyvmd

amber jj
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Turkey Point ont. canada

Lenco trim tabs

Post by amber jj »

Out 2000 31TE is still on the hard after putting a fresh coat of bottom paint on her.The problem is when I detached the cylinders from the trim tabs to paint underneath them and went to reattach I needed to extend the cylinders a bit.They won't move..Power is on at the rocker switches but they won't move the tabs. Everything was fine when we hauled her for storage.I guess I will start with checking the connections at the junction box and go from there. I am just wondering if anyone else has had this problem with the lenco tabs and what they might have done to remedy the problem. I am assuming that they were installed when the boat was built so they are 18 years young.Thanks Bob
amber jj
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Turkey Point ont. canada

Re: Lenco trim tabs

Post by amber jj »

Got everything working today. Cleaned and recrimped connections. Cleaned up the plug on the rocker switch circuit board. Biggest problem was working through the inspection hole on the side of the shifter console in behind the shift linkage. Bob

Return to “Albin Maintenance”