• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Off to Deltaville va. for a work week.

Engines, Electric, Plumbing, etc.

Moderator: Jeremyvmd

Panhdjoe
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Osprey Marina, Myrtle Beach SC

Off to Deltaville va. for a work week.

Post by Panhdjoe »

We have decided to leave salty Dog on the Chesapeake this Summer. headed that way today, first on my list is to find out why the hull Anodes are not doing anything. When Coastal Marine hauled and did the bottom paint they found the Rudder anode deteriorated and the bow thruster anode gone. yet no loss on the main hull anodes. Enough to cause loss of sleep at night. I have never done any trouble shooting on a bonding system. I plan to start by checking resistance between the spot where the bonding wires come through the hull in the aft Lazrett and the engine block. Any experience on this problem would be appreciated. Second on my list is to fix the Auto pilot, something is going on in the Drive unit.
1983 36 classic
1995 192 Grady White w/ 150 Yamaha
2003 Boss 8'6" Dingy w/6 hp Suzuki

Return to “Albin Maintenance”