• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New Member Albin 27 Sport

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
Shogun
Mate
Mate
Home Port: Stratford, Ct

New Member Albin 27 Sport

Post by Shogun »

Hello. We are new members with a 1987 Albin 27 Sport Cruiser located in Stratford, Ct

So far we are loving the boat. We bought her from a fellow club member and are very pleased with all aspects of the boat. Moody Blue has her original engine Isuzu 157 hp Diesel with 1200 hours. Looking forward to cruising LI Sound. Really glad to have this AOG site. Thanks.

Britt Hughes
Britt Hughes -
Albin27 Sport
Mark Deeser
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Port of Call Yatch Club

Re: New Member Albin 27 Sport

Post by Mark Deeser »

Welcome Shogun, great boat, we have an 86 FC. What are you planning on using you boat for, fishing, cruising, over nights? We hope to start the Loop this Spring, good boats for what ever your pleasure is. Thanks, Mark.
Shogun
Mate
Mate
Home Port: Stratford, Ct

Post by Shogun »

Hi Mark, we intend to use it for all of the above! Spent today taking making daughter and 7 friends up river for an afternoon of swimming. Planning an overnight to Port Jefferson across the Sound for next week. I'm finding the boat to be a great all around boat. Whats the LOOP?
Britt Hughes -
Albin27 Sport
Jay Knoll
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Vero Beach FL

Post by Jay Knoll »

Welcome to the group Britt

The Loop is a long cruise around Eastern US here's a link that will tell you more
http://www.greatloop.org/

Return to “New Member Introductions”