• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New owner of an Albin 32+2 Command Bridge

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
Dr Luke
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Key Harbor Marina, Waretown, NJ

New owner of an Albin 32+2 Command Bridge

Post by Dr Luke »

Greetings to all. Thanks for letting people like me lurk on this site, soaking up the vast treasure trove of knowledge about these boats! I signed up when I started actively looking for a 32+2, and now that my offer is accepted, surveys completed and transport being arranged, it's time to introduce myself.
I am a long time boat owner partial to Boston Whalers, and my primary boat is a Boston Whaler 23 Walkaround I've had since new in 1992. Other boats are an Avon dingy, Seadoo jet ski, a plethora of canoes, kayaks and a sailboat too, all of which will stay in my fleet!
My son Jeremy hooked me on the brand after he purchased his, and he's now one of the moderators on this group. Whenever I couldnt find a factoid about these boats, he came through for me - sometimes before I knew to ask the question even.
I look forward to sharing on this message board, and will update my signature as well as pictures in the near future.
Paul

2000 32+2: Poco Loco
1992 Boston Whaler 23 Walkaround: UnLeashed
TomA
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: PUNTA GORDA FL.

Re: New owner of an Albin 32+2 Command Bridge

Post by TomA »

Dr. Luke assume you purchased Pocoloco , from here in Punta Gorda? 32 +2 is a great boat we love ours and will miss Al and Pocoloco. Welcome aboard > Al and I exchanged many ideas to upgrade our boats.
TomA
32 + 2 Arrivederci
stxray
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Sea Isle City, NJ

Post by stxray »

Welcome Aboard, Doc.
I'm fairly new here myself but have to agree -- This place is certainly a treasure trove of knowledge. Seems my "fleet" resembles yours, just smaller. :lol:

I too have a Boston Whaler; A 13" and just aquired an A25. I too have had a plethora of vessels over the years starting with a Sunfish, then a Hobie, then a 26' Columbia and a 34' Tartan. Now I've moved to power (bad shoulder and such).

I wish you smooth sea and much joy with your new toy. Nice to have you here.
Al Dente
1975 Albin 25 Deluxe, Hull #2350
Volvo Penta MD3B
Dinghy: 7'2" Achilles Inflatable w/ 2 Hp Honda
Residence: Southeast Pennsylvania
Homeport: Sea Isle City, NJ
Dr Luke
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Key Harbor Marina, Waretown, NJ

Post by Dr Luke »

Thank you for the welcomes ! Tom, is yours the one on the lift we would have to pass on left on way out to the bay with poco loco?
Paul

2000 32+2: Poco Loco
1992 Boston Whaler 23 Walkaround: UnLeashed

Return to “New Member Introductions”