• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Albin 27 AFT cabin

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

sunie
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Bermuda

Albin 27 AFT cabin

Post by sunie »

Hello,

I purchased a used Albin 1989 with AFT cabin. Any suggestions on how to customize, recommended upgrades, and / or advice?
Jeremyvmd
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Waretown nj

Re: Albin 27 AFT cabin

Post by Jeremyvmd »

Lots of really good info/pics/ideas a few sections down from this one. I would reccomend just starting with the most recent posts and reading back. You will learn a ton. That's what I did when I was looking to buy a 28
1989 Viking 45C “Knot Crazy”
1998 Albin 28te "Shady Lady" *sold*
1999 seagull nautico 19 "Purrrspective" *sold*
Native watercraft prostaff
tego
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Cherokee Resort and Marina - Tellico River near Vonore, TN

Post by tego »

Sunie, This site is a wealth of info on everything about your boat. Like Jeremy said, just read the Albin 25/27 thread here. Another site that's handy is Albin Cruisers List. The signup there is kinda slow but keep trying. Lotsa years of 27 info. By the way, yours is a later model, and doesn't have some of the problems you'll read about, so don't get discouraged. We have a great boat! Ben
coolchange
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Portland Oregon

Post by coolchange »

led lights
ran a heat duct from the diesel heater (PO only had the heat going to forward cabin)
cut as large a hole as you can in the starboard side so you can get to the storage area without having to lift all the cushions and bedding (didn't do the port as exhaust takes up too much room)
1989 Albin 27 FC w/ Isuzu 157 hp, Ford 6.0 Diesel, giant trailer
6th, and most favorite boat yet
Cruising: Columbia River Portland to Bar, San Juans, Gulf Islands,
Desolation Sound, Sunshine Coast, Broughton Islands

Return to “General Discussion”