• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Thank you

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

Michael @ Maine
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Heron Way Marina, Essex Ma

Thank you

Post by Michael @ Maine »

Now that I have sold 2 Strong and am "Albin Less" I wanted to ask if anyone could recommend a place to rent a boat for a day (s) to get out on the water. Looking for somewhere near Wellfleet MA as well as Boston area or N. Shore of Boston.

Also and more importantly, I would like to express my sincere thanks to "the Group." The Group is really a huge asset to owning one of these wonderful boats. The information and friendship is something I am going to miss.

Thanks for everything...

Michael
coolchange
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Portland Oregon

Re: Thank you

Post by coolchange »

Let's see how long you can stay boatless in Boston. I lasted about 5 months and my wife said I was getting "grumpy" so she found the current Albin 27...no longer grummpy.

Also, you can charter from many ports here in the Pacific Northwest and be in amazing cruising grounds...San Juan Islands, British Columbia (Desolation Sound, Gulf Islands, Braughtons etc) fly in cruise a week or more and fly home...badda bing!
1989 Albin 27 FC w/ Isuzu 157 hp, Ford 6.0 Diesel, giant trailer
6th, and most favorite boat yet
Cruising: Columbia River Portland to Bar, San Juans, Gulf Islands,
Desolation Sound, Sunshine Coast, Broughton Islands

Return to “General Discussion”