• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

AOG Card design

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

DCatSea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Alexandria VA

AOG Card design

Post by DCatSea »

I seem to remember seeing a reference to AOG visiting cards or at least an "approved" design. Does anyone have a design or copy for self-printing?

Doug
Doug and Georgia
"Mazboot" - 1984 27 FC #142
Lehman 4D61
Tribe 9.5 yak
Jackson STAXX-11 yak
Alexandria City Marina - F-03
Nepidae
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Essington, PA

Re: AOG Card design

Post by Nepidae »

Doug,

I don't know if you are referring to a Boat Card, used to exchange at gatherings, and/or are requesting a design idea.

If so, I do a Boat Card every year, it always a little different (probably a different picture or card design), and I use MS Publisher (although just about any design program would work).

I design it as a business card so there are numerous basic card designs, which I usually change. I go to Staples and buy a box of glossy blank business card (10 to a page) and Publisher recognizes the card stock and prints 10 pictures a page.

I've attached my latest design, soon to be changed for the new season and will incorporate the AOG & MTOA burgees.

If you plan on using MS Publisher I can send you my design in Publisher format and you can do drop & adds for your own info. Let me know.

Good luck.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Calm seas,

Charles

Jane & Charles Williamson
m/v Nepidae
Albin 43 Sundeck
Nepidae.trawler@gmail.com
MTOA-3927
AGLCA - 12114 (ret)
Currently: On the Loop
jointventure
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Montauk , Long Island, NY

Passing of Fred Peters

Post by jointventure »

Fred of Albin fame passed away suddenly a week ago.
I was notified of this by Brian Norman who was attempting to organize a northeast rendezvous.

Maybe we can still have a rendezvous??
Available dates: July 22,23,24
July 29,30,31
Aug 5,6,7
Anyone interested to help out and to go.
Will have to know soon in order to reserve a TBD marina.
John
Joint Venture
31TE 2000

Return to “General Discussion”