• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Just towed home another boat

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
2manyboats
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Florida-Maine and in-between

Re: Just towed home another boat

Post by 2manyboats »

Currently I have a 20' seacraft CC and a 27' Whaler FC [slow project] and the new to me 25 Albin. At 67 with some health issues I decided 45mph was not going to work much longer and the Whaler project was too far away to enjoy; hence the Albin.

DA The trailer did have torsion axles and that was probably what allowed me to get to a shop. When it broke the center sections dropped nearly to the ground, and did scrub occasionally, the wheels tilted inward but were not rubbing. I haven't looked the trailer over completely yet. I'm planning to fly back to Maine to get my 1 ton and begin the process of going through the boat to understand it's systems and see what if anything needs fixing. Then on the trailer.
First Light
25 Albin FC
38 Beta

Return to “New Member Introductions”