• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

BILGE Question 31TE

Engines, Electric, Plumbing, etc.

Moderator: Jeremyvmd

SJR
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Long Beach NY

BILGE Question 31TE

Post by SJR »

Had a quick question if someone out there can help give me some insight or background.

I have only one running Bilge pump forward. I have one Midship, which is currently down due to a faulty float. I believe the Aft was never installed. Underneath the water separators in the engine room, it seems there should be another Bilge pump (see Pictures) aft of the midship pump, at the end this larger hose it looks like a bilge connection however there is no power / no pump just the hose with this end connection. Wondering If this is factory, and just never added the pump or does this serve a purpose i am missing?

PS Second Year winterizing this boat, last year I left uncovered on my lift, and had got more water in the bilge that had expected and froze, this year I had a custom cover made.

thanks
Scott
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
TEAGAN II
2006 31' TE
Twin Yanmar 315HP 6-LPAM STP
Carl
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Oxford, MD

Re: BILGE Question 31TE

Post by Carl »

That looks to be the pick up tube for the manual hand bilge pump.
28TE "Kozy L"
"How U Albin"
SJR
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Long Beach NY

Re: BILGE Question 31TE

Post by SJR »

YES!! Thanks Carl, thats it. I had a feeling I was missing something.
TEAGAN II
2006 31' TE
Twin Yanmar 315HP 6-LPAM STP

Return to “Albin Maintenance”