• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Searching for a trailer

Vbologna
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Boston MA. Slip

Searching for a trailer

Post by Vbologna »

Hello everyone,

I hope that you all had a great boating season. I am in the Boston area and I am looking to purchase a used or new trailer for my 1993 28TE Albin. Any suggestions were I can find one? Do you know which make or model I should be looking for? Thanks in advance for all your help.

Best,
Vin
Cell: 781 354-2116
Jeremyvmd
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Waretown nj

Re: Searching for a trailer

Post by Jeremyvmd »

There is one listed for sale on this forum. I've thought about it but can't justifu it at the moment. If you want the best trailer you can get I would get a boat master. Gonna cost 11-13k but they are IMO the pinnacle of trailers
1989 Viking 45C “Knot Crazy”
1998 Albin 28te "Shady Lady" *sold*
1999 seagull nautico 19 "Purrrspective" *sold*
Native watercraft prostaff
filer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by filer »

<post moved>
vlepage
Mate
Mate
Home Port: Shrewsbury, MA

Post by vlepage »

I have a 2006 28TE Flush deck and bought a new trailer for it. The trailer has many options including a 20 foot push bar and guide ons. If the launch ramp has a shallow slope the push bar allows you to get the trailer in the water an additional twenty feet into deeper water with out going swimming with your truck. The trailer was built be Triad Trailers 919-782-6007, www.triadtrailers.com. I live in Chatham if you are interested in looking at it.

Regards
Vic Lepage

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”