• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Ama has finally joined.

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
Ama
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Onancock, VA

Ama has finally joined.

Post by Ama »

Hi I am a newbie here with an A-27 on the loop and an A-25 in the backyard looking for a home, see the General Discussion Board.

I have seen this site but have finally climbed on board. I live in Onancock VA on Virginia’s Eastern Shore on the Chesapeake Bay and been sailing and boating for over 40 years.
DesertAlbin736
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Peoria, AZ USA

Re: Ama has finally joined.

Post by DesertAlbin736 »

Welcome aboard Ama! I am also an Albin 25 owner and have been a trailer sailor guy since 1998. My last sailboat before "going over to the Dark Side" and purchasing our Albin last year was a Catalina 25. See my full reply to your posting in the Swap/Trade/Sell board.
La Dolce Vita
1971 Albin 25 #736
Yanmar 3GM30F
Gig Harbor Boatworks Nisqually 8 dinghy
Residence: Peoria, AZ
Homeport: Lake Pleasant, AZ & beyond
Mark Deeser
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Port of Call Yatch Club

Post by Mark Deeser »

Welcome Ama, sounds like life is good, on the loop in an Albin, one at the house. Where are you on your loop journey? My wife an I are really looking forward to taking our 27 FC on the same trip. Enjoy. Thanks, Mark
Ama
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Onancock, VA

Post by Ama »

Hi Mark,
We left the boat just a little east of Fairport NY. We have done all the locks but the last four and intend to do the Canadian canals next summer, the Rideau and the Trent Severn Waterway if all goes well. A great trip so far up the Chesapeake through the C&D canal down the Delaware bay up the New Jersey waterway out in the ocean around Sandy Hook up the Hudson Bays, through NYC and on up the Hudson to the Erie. I recommend you go and enjoy.
Life is good if I can just find another Albaneer to enjoy the A-25.

Take Care

Return to “New Member Introductions”